Hon. Thomas Parker
8:30 a.m. probation reviews
9:00 a.m. trials
11:00 a.m. payment reviews
8:30 a.m. arraignment traffic/non-traffic
PAY A TICKET/CASE ONLINE
The 新未来APP Municipal Court provides jurisdiction over misdemeanor offenses. Providing day-to-day assistance to citizens, attorneys, defendants and other courts.
Our purpose is to provide a fair, impartial and efficient court system for municipal charges.
- Settlement of traffic tickets
- Management of all pending cases
- Maintenance of all court records
The Court is responsible for answering only procedural type questions that are court-related and does not give any legal advice.
Obtain a warrant
- The incident occurred in the city limits of 新未来APP, the offender is over 18 years of age, you have filed an incident report with the 新未来APP Police Department.
- Call the Court Clerks office at 256-772-5617.
- After conducting a hearing while under oath, the magistrate will determine if there is probable cause to issue an arrest warrant. Filing a police report does not ensure a warrant.
- You may post a cash or property bond during regular business hours
- Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- You may contact a local professional bonding company 24 hours a day
- You may post a cash bond online 24 hours a day at www.cashbondonline.com